Monday, December 8, 2008
Assets needed
Some of these are new, but are mostly small details that would be easy to create quickly. I need the Railing Static(for the war room balcony), licorice, broken candy(Candy Cane, Lollipop, licorice), industrial windows(boarded up?), Signs(forest entrance, up to the mansion, tower area?, avoid text), Lamp(s), Half Polluted Sapling(just trunk material needed), Gingerbread roof tiles. If you all could help me out with these final polishes, this map will be near perfection!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I am working on the lamp posts as we speak. I won't be able to do any more work until Wens. Night. Considering I have Character Animation and Adv. Texture and Lighting to worry about. But I will finish the lampost now. Look for it in about four. . .five hours. . .
Awesome, thanks erich. I understand having other classes, just trying to get as much polish as possible for the screenshot email. Then we still have a few days for final polish.
thats still quite alot af assets to pound out this late in the game. I think we should just stick to the gingerbread house and those assets. I know you are thinking that the house is half gingerbread and half factory but I think we should go full on gingerbread house and tac-on the industrial assets (pipes, tubes, Steele plates, furnace etc...) just like the corruption of the trees. we gotta get this thing done.
just to mirror what john said - i agree that adding more assets isn't totally necessary. we have plenty to work with as is. however the roof stuff does need to get done.
John said sunday that he would take that over, but if needed i could pound that out - i don't know where that ended.
--also the railing for the balcony is totally do-able, just need some direction. maybe i could just recycle the railing from the gazebo? That needs some direction though, as i don't know what the balcony even looks like at this point.
--Lawrence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I listed all possibilities for imporvements, so if anyone had spare time they would know what to do. In no way was this a "must have" list, merely that extra level of polish needed to perfect the level. A few of them are things I know ppl have already been working on, so those were meant as a reminder.
Oh and as for the railing I am fairly certain Richard had some progress on that, so if you're looking for direction ask him.
I'll have the railing and candy with bites uploaded in about 30
i will work on some signage then
l.d.
Post a Comment