Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Am I heading the right direction?

Please be br00tal and honest. Remember this is my first week with you guys, so I don't really know everything on how things shall be etc etc etc whine whine bullshit. If this isn't good enough, I will go back and revise a different style. If this is fine, then I will move on to bigger and better things. I tried making this as Free-Realmsish as possible, because that is (what I assume) our purpose is.

3 comments:

Team member said...

lawrence here.
i like the direction you are going with the grass and the dirt. i'm not too sure what the blue part is though. the only suggestion i could have is that the shapes don't have a lot of definition and seem to blend together. i like how you put a little drop shadow behind the big rocks in the dirt, maybe you could do something like that with the orange things in the grass to make them look like they are not part of the grass - but rather flowers or something.

John Bingham said...

yeah I agree with Lawrence on the grass, and I like the dirt, the rocks with the drop shadow im not so sure about. I think the rocks need to look like they are embedded in the dirt and not floating on top of it. as for the stone, I think if you use the colors from the old stone and just kinda re worked it. it would look better

Erich WK said...

gots it.


The blue shit in the middle is pure rock/stone