Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Half polluted trees

Here are the half polluted trees in comparison. Left tree is full polluted, right is half. The texture will help sell the half trees. I'm thinking of just blending the polluted diffuse with the healthy about 1/4 up the tree (polluted on the bottom).

2 comments:

Colin Callahan said...

The spikes need to be a bit more pronounced. I like the idea that they are smaller than the fully polluted trees but they really need to break the profile of the vine more. I'll show you some adjustments you need to make to get the vine unwrapped correctly in class tomorrow. Also is the mesh of the tree still unwrapped?

Colin Callahan said...

Hey Rich, could you get these up on SS asap so I can get them into the level? Also with the textures if they happen to be done, but just the statics is fine so I can get the placement down. Thanks man, good work.