Hey everyone, here is the direction I'm taking the mountains and subsequent rocky features in. Slow going but I feel the result works well. Let me know what you think! --colin
nice job, looks so much better than the old ones, they are kinda all the same shape though, I think the sizes are good but if you made some taller(pointier) or shorter(flatter) or lopsided it would add even more variety. excellent job though.
4 comments:
That looks much better. Has a lot more personality. Hopefully the new textures will clean it up a bit.
tons better i think. now it looks like actual rocks coming out of the ground
nice job, looks so much better than the old ones, they are kinda all the same shape though, I think the sizes are good but if you made some taller(pointier) or shorter(flatter) or lopsided it would add even more variety. excellent job though.
that is pretty sick, it looks very similar to what that guy showed us at sony. well done
Post a Comment