I like C, its the most playful
I think A is the best one get that unwrap done and I will start working on the texture
I'm on it, almost halfway through the unwrap
It may be too late, but i was going to suggest that you chamfer some of those hard edges. just to take the edge off...
If it looks bad ingame, I'll add chamfers. As for now..static is in incoming and UV in is Root/Statics/fountain in SS
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I like C, its the most playful
I think A is the best one get that unwrap done and I will start working on the texture
I'm on it, almost halfway through the unwrap
It may be too late, but i was going to suggest that you chamfer some of those hard edges. just to take the edge off...
If it looks bad ingame, I'll add chamfers. As for now..
static is in incoming and UV in is Root/Statics/fountain in SS
Post a Comment