Here are all 4 trees with vines wrapped around the changed profiles of the trees. Also they are in the Incoming Statics on SS for logan to texture. The vines and the canopy texture I used are also up on SS. Let me know what you think. --Colin
I was actually going to go ahead and start dropping them in if thats cool. Also I think the bramble setup needs to be rethought to a single mesh, I may work on that as well. --Colin
I just put the max file with the terrain on SS, keep in mind it is not 100% accurate just pretty close so you may have to do some tweaking once it gets into unreal.
6 comments:
Looks good, I'll start dropping them in to the map tomorrow.
I was actually going to go ahead and start dropping them in if thats cool. Also I think the bramble setup needs to be rethought to a single mesh, I may work on that as well. --Colin
Alright then I'll get the effects out of the way...is that max file of terrain on sugarsync so I can use it to make fog?
I just put the max file with the terrain on SS, keep in mind it is not 100% accurate just pretty close so you may have to do some tweaking once it gets into unreal.
Oh ya its under the Levels folder and its called UnrealTerrain01.max.
i love our trees!!! they turned out awesome!!!
Post a Comment