I don't know, its not really what I had in mind. and how hes holding the lolly pop its like what is that hes holding? I don't really have any other suggestions on the pose, Id just look at other statue ref. and copy those. as for the fountain/monument, it needs to be janked up like the bridge and the tower, right now is too perfect looking and doesn't seem to belong style wise.
2 comments:
I don't know, its not really what I had in mind. and how hes holding the lolly pop its like what is that hes holding? I don't really have any other suggestions on the pose, Id just look at other statue ref. and copy those. as for the fountain/monument, it needs to be janked up like the bridge and the tower, right now is too perfect looking and doesn't seem to belong style wise.
-John
can't do much with out any feed back about the pose. as for the fountain thing, i will adjust it to make it look more stylized.
Post a Comment