I like the way he's holding the lollipop in this one. The only part of the pose that throws me off is the half-step he's taking, it doesn't seem necessary.
The lollipop does look better in this one. Also I like this size of this fountain better than the first one. What is happening behind his left leg (stage left leg)? It looks like he is stepping on one of the tails of his coat? Oh, and I can see his bone.
3 comments:
I like the way he's holding the lollipop in this one. The only part of the pose that throws me off is the half-step he's taking, it doesn't seem necessary.
alright, i grounded both feet. does look better. thanks
The lollipop does look better in this one. Also I like this size of this fountain better than the first one. What is happening behind his left leg (stage left leg)? It looks like he is stepping on one of the tails of his coat? Oh, and I can see his bone.
Post a Comment