I'm going to start working on A brick and cement texture. I really want to re-texture the fountain and we can use a brick and cement for the Front Gate. Critiques would be nice.
Came out pretty good. One thing I can think of is maybe adding some sort of buffer to the edges where the wood planks meet the stone, kinda like a base board to ease the transition. Honestly though, I think it works pretty well without it.
I agree with you, Markie. But In order to conserve UV space and get the best out of the 1024 map. I'm overlapping and I don't think would be possible for it. Though I would like to add a Spec map to show wetness in the stone. . .
4 comments:
Came out pretty good. One thing I can think of is maybe adding some sort of buffer to the edges where the wood planks meet the stone, kinda like a base board to ease the transition. Honestly though, I think it works pretty well without it.
I agree with you, Markie. But In order to conserve UV space and get the best out of the 1024 map. I'm overlapping and I don't think would be possible for it. Though I would like to add a Spec map to show wetness in the stone. . .
That looks great. Making the stone seem a bit wet would be easy if the 2 materials are on separate mat channels.
Wetness or moss could even be added with just a quick decal.
Post a Comment