Alrighty. Markie and I noticed we have yet to have a mansion builder. I decided to do it myself considering I need to go back and forth checking to see if the textures will be rad or not. Anywho. I made a simple block out of the mansion via L.B's drawings. I think I got the basic specs fairly down. So this means you guys can add all the crap to it that it needs and we are all working with the same dimensions. Please try it out and if the dimensions aren't to par, fix it and re-upp.
here is the file for download.
http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=95e2091d4b4eaf29d2db6fb9a8902bda
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
good start so far. nothing to really comment on just yet. good to see someone working on it - - - um ya, we did kinda forget about it
-l.d.
I will get this into unreal BSP tonight. Will post progress soon.
Post a Comment