Monday, November 10, 2008

TEXTURE_PACK_01

Hello friends. I uploaded our first texture pack up on sugarsync. I will also mediafire them here on the blog. It includes

1. Tileable Cobblestone.
It's a 512 map of that dang cobblestone I took like a year to make.
&
2. Tileable bass wood.
This includes 3 different kinds of painted 1024 wood textures. I also include written directions how to use it, and examples on how to make your own planks. I refuse to hold your hands 100% of the time. =P That and I tried making tileable planks. Not only is it very hard/tedious it looks like hell. Making your own planks is not hard. I promise you, friends.


As of now I am making a base texture of Gingerbread. Figuring out how this looks good will be a pain in the ass. I am also hard at work on Large bridge. I will also start on variations of metal. Any other requests in the texture department?


http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=c4d3f44b76916c1fd2db6fb9a8902bda






No comments: