Whats up everyone, hope the weekend is starting off well. I thought that the sony "presentation" we had this week went really well so good work to everybody. But I need some files put up on SugarSync from you all so that I can fix some unreal importing problems. I can take either maya or max files, while max is preferable because it exports much more easily. I do not want .ase files!! The statics I need are all the steel plates(john?), all the windows(john?), The Small bridge(erich? also need the new texture), the large bridge(erich?), the fountain and the statue(lawrence?), the candy cane(rich?), small stove pipe(john?), the big tree(rich?), the patty wagon(john?).
Well that's about it for now, thanks and good luck with your work!
Saturday, November 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
your referring to the candy barron statue/fountain? if so i go the candy baron and i think rich has the fountain file.
i will put the baron up in just a few minutes
-lawrence
did you want the textures too?
-l.durbin
I still have the textures, i just need the mesh for the candy baron in non-.ase format. Thanks lawrence.
Upped under "incoming"
Post a Comment