Saturday, August 9, 2008

2/4 Trees

Rich here,
I've finished two of the four trees, I should have the other two finished tonight. I'll upload them to Sugersync when done.

4 comments:

Colin Callahan said...

Those look great, you really did well on the profile. I added a quick vine rig on sugarsync, under the Statics>Rigs folder. All you have to do is edit the "Vine path" and the spikes will all be randomly generated by a scatter object. Also, if you need to tweak the profile of the body of the vine simply edit the loft. UV mapping is all pre-made so all you have to do is layout the map after creating the vine, no unwrapping required. What are your plans for the leafs?

Team member said...

The Vine rig sounds cool, I'll give it a try later. As far as the leaves go, John said Logan would be handling them.

Team member said...

I must say those turned out awesome. they look so close to the concept art its great. keep it up. if you havent already, put the tree files on sugarsync so I can get a closer look.

Great job!

Logan VonHabel said...

i like. ill have some foliage by Wednesday.