Adjusted color, and rendered a cheap turn around (look at those awesome shadows!). Lawrence is right, from some angles you can see the planes, but i cant think of a solution for that and I'm not sure it really makes a difference. lets here some other opinions, any suggestions would be helpful.
Saturday, August 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Most Low-Poly MMO trees/bushes you can see the planes on them. So I wouldn't worry too much about it so long as they create a nice profile and have good texturing.
What about increasing the number of planes around the edges? The leaves look a little big to me. Proportionately to the tree I think they should be a little smaller.
Otherwise I think It's looking good
thats a good point about the scale of the leaves. It will be easy enough to fix once if some one could tell me the scale of the tree itself.
I thing the problem is that the leaf texture is too thick. not enough holes in the alpha the edges are fine but you cant really see through the planes. if the leaf texture on the alphas are less dense we can use more planes for volume.
Post a Comment