Sunday, August 10, 2008

4/4 Trees

Here are the other two trees. I am uploading the models to SugerSync now.

3 comments:

John Bingham said...

those trees are excellent. really like the one on the bottom, the one on the top need another branch some where. (probably dint have one on the concept drawing but thats all I would change)

John Bingham said...

you may just want to copy a branch from one of the other trees and graft it into the mesh.

Logan VonHabel said...

I really like these trees, the only thing i see wrong is the general shape of most of them is the same. they all go up, make a 90 degree turn, go out, then turn up again. at a glance of the renders they all look the same, its only upon close inspection that you can see the difference. maybe it is the angle of the renders...i dunno...marinate on it.