Update: I worked it a bit more. I cleaned up the screw heads and reduced overall polycount by 8%. I also shorted the barrel and scaled down the muzzled making the center of gravity look further back.
Looks good, but... The screws and the round thing at the end could use some clean up (too many polys) also it looks un balanced, like it would fall over forward. make sure that you get approval of your models BEFORE you unwrap them. youll end up wasting your time, so just finish a model and start a new one before you unwrap. lets keep to the milestone schedule.
2 comments:
looks awesome!
Looks good, but... The screws and the round thing at the end could use some clean up (too many polys) also it looks un balanced, like it would fall over forward. make sure that you get approval of your models BEFORE you unwrap them. youll end up wasting your time, so just finish a model and start a new one before you unwrap. lets keep to the milestone schedule.
Post a Comment