Saturday, August 30, 2008

Cobblestone


here is the cobblestone Alpha. Im going to do another one with the stones trailing-off. Let me know what you think

-John

3 comments:

Team member said...

humm . . i like em. don't have suggestions/comments really until i can see em on the map. is there going to be spec on them or is it going to painted on?
-lawrence

Mark Neneman said...

Yeah I'll want to see them in engine before I make my final decision on them as well. So far though I think they look great. They may need to be a bit more dense but I suppose we'll have to wait and see.

John Bingham said...

the reason for the spacing is so you can see the dirt texture through the alpha, the trails will have their own dirt texture. I can see what you mean about the stones being too far apart. if the spacing is too much thats an easy fix. I dont think we will have spec on these, the ones they have in game dont, and I dont know how we would do it without the stones looking wet or too glossy.

-John