Friday, August 22, 2008

candy lovin' troll pose


lawrence here, working on a pose for the troll dude. what you guys think? i haven't worked out any painting of weights until i'm satisfied with a good pose.

***also, is anyone willing to try to make a shader in the editor for the rock candy mace? i'm not too sure where to start. I will put the file up on sugar sync tonight. the uvs might need to be re done on the mace to get the shader right. anyways -enjoy!

2 comments:

Mark Neneman said...

Looking good so far man. I'd maybe bend his knees a bit and straighten out that left arm so it looks more relaxed.

As for making a shader. Definitely, we can whip one up in the engine pretty easily. A good way to do the UV's for it, (granted I'm not sure how it's modeled) but if it's modeled how I think it is, just unwrap one of those cubes and use those UV's for all of them, should looking fairly convincing that way.

John Bingham said...

Yeah, the left arm could be relaxed more, I would just pull the elbow back a bit, the right leg is tweaked out pretty far. try spreading apart his feet a bit rather than twisting the feet out so much.