Hey all looks like you guys did some good work, here are the 2 tower ideas I had, I'm leaning toward the timber/wooden (looks more makeshift) also I drew my version of the minion and gas mask. look for my comments on the other posts.
Those are looking great john. Proportionally speaking I like your minion idea, but I think it needs to be a little more menacing. I love the candy cane staff, really makes him appear as a shepherd which resonates with his job of corralling the children. As for the towers make shift is definitely the way to go, and keeping the tower of more of a skeleton helps draw focus to the cannon at the top and the cage at the bottom. The cage looks awesome, the exaggerated lock helps it read much more clearly. Great work man!
hell, i like your minion concept better than anything i've been working on. i drew up another page of ideas, but i don't think its working. they all end up a little too human-like without enough shape variation. -lawrence
2 comments:
Those are looking great john. Proportionally speaking I like your minion idea, but I think it needs to be a little more menacing. I love the candy cane staff, really makes him appear as a shepherd which resonates with his job of corralling the children. As for the towers make shift is definitely the way to go, and keeping the tower of more of a skeleton helps draw focus to the cannon at the top and the cage at the bottom. The cage looks awesome, the exaggerated lock helps it read much more clearly. Great work man!
hell, i like your minion concept better than anything i've been working on. i drew up another page of ideas, but i don't think its working. they all end up a little too human-like without enough shape variation.
-lawrence
Post a Comment